From One Stop Italy:
At One Stop Italy we receive a lot of requests for villas with table tennis so we’ve drawn up a list of houses which have this facility. First of all, private villas with table tennis and private swimming pool – See our weblink for details of villas in Italy with table tennis and private pool.
A good example is Uccellaia (click on link for more photos, prices and availability):
UCCELLAIA, sleeps 11, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Excellent value for money. Rental prices from Euro 1125 per week. Book here for 2010.
Location: Agello, Umbria. A great base for exploring the towns, villages and glorious countryside of Umbria.
- Charming stone farmhouse dating back to the 14th century set on a 4-hectare farming estate decorated with plants, olive trees and orchards.
- Bus stop for buses to Perugia about 300m from villa.
- The small town of Agello with all kinds of shops 1.5 km away
- Shores of Lake Trasimeno (water-sport facilities) about 7 km
- Perugia (with daily trains to Rome) 12 km away
- The famous medieval town of Cortona about 25 km,
- Assisi about 30 km.
- Large, terraced garden (5.000 m2) offering beautiful views over the valley below
- Swimming-pool (9 x 4 m – open from 01/05 to 30/09)
- 2 furnished gazebos, table-tennis, games for children, barbecue, bread-oven, volley-ball ground, small basketball ground.
A small charming church adjoining the villa has been completely restored and offers a nice play and relax area.
- Fly screens on all windows.
- Telephone and internet connection (to be paid extra).