Villas with heated outdoor pool are so rare in Italy. The pool water is automatically warmed up by the sun’s rays, right?
Well, at the start of the season (April / May for example) it can be useful to give Nature a bit of a helping hand. And we know that younger children always prefer warmer water.
Casa Rosada ticks all the boxes for a family-friendly holiday.
- A pool you can heat (for a very reasonable charge of just Euro 12 per day)
- Grounds which are completely fenced-in.
- 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, so plenty of space of family / friends.
- A basement gym to work off all that pizza and pasta.
- Table-football for any competitive Dads …
- Just 1.5km from the gorgeous medieval village of Lucignano, in Tuscany.
- Rental prices from as little as Euro 950 per week for a group of 12 people.